Aftermarket starlet parts- VERY rare items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallyStarlet

Member +
have a number of starlet parts for sale, due to me breaking my GT

For sale:Lightweight 4efte flywheel, believed to be cusco

Item Condition:very good, just removed from my car :)

Price and price conditions: £240 ono

Extra Info: came on my car from japan. believed to be a cusco super light flywheel. some info from Dave B.

"Cusco Super Light Chromoly Fly Wheel for the EP82 or EP91 Starlet with the 4E-FTE.
The weight of the flywheel is 4.1kg, 215mm in diameter and has 21 teeth. This is a great upgrade for your Starlet's stock flywheel. This is what is said about the Cusco Super
Light Chromoly Fly Wheel; " Not just light, the cutting edge design enables even rotation even from the low revs. The lightness enables swift revs up or down. The chromoly is precision machined by CNC machinery. The revs go up and down swiftly for quicker gear shifts. Faster times gained on 0-60m Acceleration runs and mid range gear
acceleration."

check dave B website to compare my pictures to the cusco one, make your own decision!

Pictures:
IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Contact Details:pM or 07961820485

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: delivery can be arranged by me, should be around 10-15 quid.

For Sale: Zisco mild steel manifold

Item condition: brand new, never fitted

Price: £270 ono

Extra Info: brand new from zisco, mild steel, doesnt fit with the EFI pipe. FOR CT9 (cheers sheldon)

Pictures:
IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Delivery: included in price ( to UK only)

For sale: WORK wheels. SET OF 2!

Item condition: used but very good

Price: £220 ono

Extra info: came on my car from japan. Very light. 15x6.5. comes with toyo proxes T1R's done 1000 miles max. cool looking wheel.

Pictures:
IMG_0356.jpg

Delivery: can be arranged by me at buyers cost.

For sale: HRF racing front bumper!

Condition: excellent!

Price: £350

Extra info: very very rare! never seen a GT in this country with one fitted. looks really nice with an FMIC.

Pictures:

IMG_0268-1.jpg

IMG_0261-1.jpg

Delivery: very rare piece of kit, would prefer pickup, but can post/meet halfway at buyers cost.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
he was sellin one for the ct9 recently and there the same pics if im not mistaken, so probs a ct9, hmmmm, flywheel is awfully tempting! gonna throw dibs on this, pm sent!

dunnno mate.. not for me! for someone who is looking for one so he can shift it easyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.