Air Conditioning Items, EP82 Optional Extra Armrest

steve-gers

Member +
For sale: Air Conditioning Compressor from 1995 EP82

Item Condition: Used, Good Condition

Price and price conditions: £30 plus any relevant fees

Extra Info: Taken off about 3 months ago and was in good working order. No play in the pulley.

Pictures:
20111126_132916.jpg

20111126_132906.jpg

Contact Details: Available on request via p'm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick-up or buyer covers royal mail/courier or my petrol costs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Air Conditioning Fan

Item Condition: Used, Good Condition

Price and price conditions: £20 plus any relevant fees

Extra Info: Taken off about 3 months ago and was in good working order.

Pictures:
20111126_132824.jpg

20111126_132816.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick-up or buyer covers royal mail/courier or my petrol costs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Air Conditioning Radiator

Item Condition: Used, Average Condition

Price and price conditions: £20 plus any relevant fees

Extra Info: Taken off about 3 months ago and was in good working order. Has some dented fins and a bit mis-shaped but didn't affect it as it was still freezing cold and mounted fine.

Pictures:
20111126_132659.jpg

20111126_132637.jpg

20111126_132749.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick-up or buyer covers royal mail/courier or my petrol costs.

For sale: Starlet Turbo EP82 Optional Extra Armrest

Item Condition: Used, Average Condition

Price and price conditions: £40 plus any relevant fees

Extra Info: The black plastic mounting bracket has seen better days (as shown in pictures) but could be fixed with some glue/plastic weld. Actual armrest box is fine sliding mechanism and opening top work just fine.

Pictures:
20111126_132239.jpg

20111126_132215.jpg

20111126_132156.jpg

If you have any questions or if you require more pictures feel free to ask this is the LINK to my photobucket album with the pictures if for some reason you can't see them.

Last edited:

steve-gers

Member +
All 3 air conditioning items for sale together for 50 quid for quick sale. Will refund if items not working, forgot to mention that.