Air filter relocation problem!?!

jimbox1

Member +
Got my air filter relocation kit today :) was wondering what you do with the vacume pipe? It has been bypassed on the solinoid if that makes any diffrence, looked through other threads but couldn't find an Ansewer? Please help lol:confused:

Paul_JJ

Member +
Got my air filter relocation kit today :) was wondering what you do with the vacume pipe? It has been bypassed on the solinoid if that makes any diffrence, looked through other threads but couldn't find an Ansewer? Please help lol:confused:

Do you mind taking a picture of what pipe in particular? Is it the one which goes to the BOV?

ep82morzy

Member +
Do you mean the pipe that comes
From the standard actuator up to the top of the normal intake pipe?if so just block it off with a bolt and use a cable tie to hold it tight

jimbox1

Member +
Do you mean the pipe that comes
From the standard actuator up to the top of the normal intake pipe?if so just block it off with a bolt and use a cable tie to hold it tight
Thank for the reply mate !!
Sorry don't Have anys pics handy, the pipe in question comes out from the efi pipi witch would have joined to the boost solinoid but that has been bypassed, the pipe looks like it goes round to the actuator? I am fitting a Hks actuator hopefully by the end of the week.

ep82morzy

Member +
Yeah if ur fitting a hks one just block that pipe up and u will be fine.i think it has summit to do with the two stage boost.Een if u don't fit a hks one just block the pipe up and you will be fine