Air fuel Ratio Graphs

goldenvtr

Member +
im sure there was a thread already with these but i cant find it?
anyway post your graphs here please or even your emanage B/U maps ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
bump ?

ad here what im collating:

air_fuel_page1.jpg

air_fuel_page2.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
i posted up logs ages ago pal but cant find them
hears one off a gt i did never got a chance to finsh it off as the car was sold off in parts but its not bad
dsc00665v.jpg

goldenvtr

Member +
cool. ill start searching and collating them if no1 posts up lol.

chris do you always lean them out to about 13 when there starting to boost?

you can probly guess im trying to gather info so i know what targets to set my a/f map at lol

Chris@CCM

Member +
cool. ill start searching and collating them if no1 posts up lol.

chris do you always lean them out to about 13 when there starting to boost?

you can probly guess im trying to gather info so i know what targets to set my a/f map at lol
hit me on msn pal

Chris@CCM

Member +
keep in mind pal if a car is tuned on the road the afr on a dyno is not all ways the seam . i know i have a lot of probs geting cars to hold boost the seam over hear

Aga

Member +
glanzagee thats a decent afr target map. but not realistic. a target map is not the same in every car. most important factor is the turbo size. for example, you cant have a ct9 starlet which has full boost around 2500 (for example) with a td04 one which has 1 bar at 4000 rpm, have the same afr targets.

goldentvr, i can give you a target map in excel form, but you ll have to do adjustments yourself, to suit your car...

i dunno why you guys even bother with that emanage crap... for the same money you could go standalone...

BallıGee

Member +
aga it is the sameone you gave me a year back

and its a very vauge question without asking what set up your using ian when is full boost etc etc

best left to your tuner on a rr and on the road cold and hot if ya get me:homer:

goldenvtr

Member +
keep in mind pal if a car is tuned on the road the afr on a dyno is not all ways the seam . i know i have a lot of probs geting cars to hold boost the seam over hear

yeai had that problem thefirst time i went the RR - it was overboosting by 0.1bar on the dyno, but i should be fine now with the external wastegate - seems to be alot more accurate in all conditions.

glanzagee thats a decent afr target map. but not realistic. a target map is not the same in every car. most important factor is the turbo size. for example, you cant have a ct9 starlet which has full boost around 2500 (for example) with a td04 one which has 1 bar at 4000 rpm, have the same afr targets.

goldentvr, i can give you a target map in excel form, but you ll have to do adjustments yourself, to suit your car...

i dunno why you guys even bother with that emanage crap... for the same money you could go standalone...

Chris has shown me an idea for a/f target map. i doubt i could of got a stand alone for theprice i paid for the emanage :p

but i wouldnt mind another a/f target map for a comparison :)

i start getting boost by 3500 and hit 1bar by around 4100 - that should give a good idea of how the turbo behaves. i can get an exact boost pressure to rpm if i go for a quick drive and log it on the e-01...

and niceone Gee that the kinda thing im looking for :) what turbo was that graph for?

Aga

Member +
as soon as the car hits 0.1 bar boost, you should be at least 12.5:1 afr and going richer... by 0.4-0.5 you should be at 11.7 and keep at it until redline. depending on boost pressure, you might wanna go even richer... around 11.3-4

weakboy2

Member +
yeah your original graph Dan is a little on the lean side!

Mine richens off to about 11afr flat out at 1.4bar on td04, nice and safe that way, keeps the EGT's down

goldenvtr

Member +
was the 2nd guage i ever bought after the boost guage:p i havnt had a boost guage in years now in the GT - dont get time to look at it when accelarating plug i have my e-01 01 and the other guages show peak points on them