aircon removal

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
just wonderin ordered an air filter relocation kit from toby and lookin to take out the aircon how exactly do i do this an guides around? thanks in adavnce

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
been told fitting this could cause some boost creep too? my engine is completely standard apart from a sard BOV so anything i should do to avid this or will it be ok?

GTdan

In The Closet
yes i have one fitted and causes huge amoutn fo creep, but i have other mods ie decat and cat back which increases this.

i would say it will creep slighlty - are you running standard boost?
do you have a boost gauge to see what boost your running?? if not a recomend one.

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
yes i have one fitted and causes huge amoutn fo creep, but i have other mods ie decat and cat back which increases this.

i would say it will creep slighlty - are you running standard boost?
do you have a boost gauge to see what boost your running?? if not a recomend one.

running completey standard boost ye havent gone near the engine at all except for a sard r2d2 BOV i fitted awhile back

Last edited:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
As above boost gauge is recommended. What most do is the port the w/gate to allow for the increased flow rate of the filter setup. The turbo needs to be able to expel the gases efficiently. Each car will be different so try it first and test, just be careful with the gas pedal you will know how far it's creeping on feeling alone.

Not everyone will experience it depends on quite a few variables. If you have fuel cut in place then happy days as you won't be able to do any damage anyway. We find customers in Australia get no creep (higher temps) and customers in the Uk sometimes do (Colder Temps -air is denser).

We'll have this out Monday so expect delivery for Mon/Tue latest :)

Best Regards,

Toby

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
As above boost gauge is recommended. What most do is the port the w/gate to allow for the increased flow rate of the filter setup. The turbo needs to be able to expel the gases efficiently. Each car will be different so try it first and test, just be careful with the gas pedal you will know how far it's creeping on feeling alone.

Not everyone will experience it depends on quite a few variables. If you have fuel cut in place then happy days as you won't be able to do any damage anyway. We find customers in Australia get no creep (higher temps) and customers in the Uk sometimes do (Colder Temps -air is denser).

We'll have this out Monday so expect delivery for Mon/Tue latest :)

Best Regards,

Toby

Arite man thanks i still hav fuel cut arite but if a a boost gauge is recomended mite look into getting one as i hav abit of money to spend on the car atm :) just order the aircon removal belt from u too toby :)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah no problem mate will all be there for Mon/Tue latest. We have a new line of cost effective gauges coming out soon watch this space :)

T

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
Yeah no problem mate will all be there for Mon/Tue latest. We have a new line of cost effective gauges coming out soon watch this space :)

T

ill be watchin man will more than likely be interested when there out :) was lookin at the Blitz BLM gauges yano the blacklight ones awhile back they look brilliant heard there kinda expensive tho?

oh ye and wheres that removal guide btw lads? lol cant find it..

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah the JDM gauges are mad money, really good quality though had Greddy in ours can't be faulted for quality. Most of them have peak warnings which is why they are more expensive. Ours will be conventional gauges but look nice and do the job.

Best Regards,

Toby

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
Yeah the JDM gauges are mad money, really good quality though had Greddy in ours can't be faulted for quality. Most of them have peak warnings which is why they are more expensive. Ours will be conventional gauges but look nice and do the job.

Best Regards,

Toby

how much would i pay for the greddy or the blitz blm ones man? and do they come with everything needed to fit?