Alan D - Trance SPAMthems mix

alan_d

Lifer
I knocked this mix up for a laugh having yarned on MSN with Jamz3k about old early dutch trance and the whole sound in general, this mix tips its hat to the whole red alert/neo/bonsai trance sound championed by the likes of Matt Darey back in the day.
Ive deliberately let the tunes run on, to try and let you hear as much of the tracks as possible, as back in the day most mixes pushed hard and fast, and often skipped the many excellent breaks to be had.
Most tracks on here span between 96 and 2000, with the exception of the last one - the blinding Agnelli and nelson - holding on to nothing, from 04. This was included as James had such good memories of seeing the 'Arena' totally lose it in 04

I called it trance spamthems, as im posting mixes nearly every 3 days at the moment, and in danger of spamming the forum with them lol!

FILE SIZE
90.9Mb

QUALITY
160kbps MP3 Joint Stereo

PLAYING TIME
79mins 26secs

TRACKLISTING

01 - Evoke - Arms of Lauren
02 - Lustral - Everytime
03 - Lost Tribe - Gamemaster
04 - Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me
05 - Gouryella - Gouryella
06 - System F - Out Of The Blue
07 - Push - The Real Anthem
08 - Ascension - Someone
09 - Simmonds & Jones - Love Shines Through
10 - Niels Van Gogh - Pulverturm
11 - Freefall - Skydive
12 - Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to nothing

CLICK HERE SAVE AS

alan_d

Lifer
it was mad watching the dutch trance scene building infront of you, watching Judgle jules putting a strange looking cut on called 'kernkraft 400 - zombie nation' and standing with my jaw ajar at the resulting sound lol!