Alex aka EP82

EP82

Member +
Thanks mate,

Not been home yet but it seems the sale went well lol, I wanted to be there as I thought you were coming in the M3 and I wanted a look around it!

Alex.

Glanza-V

Banned
Yea your father was saying u wanted to be there when i came.

Nah i came in my Starlet GT.

your GT was lukign sweeeet, nice wheels on the car!

EP82

Member +
Thanks mate, Yea the Buddyclubs suit it no end, Im just hoping I can now get 4k for the car lol I cant imagine how nice it would be to own and drive the cars you have!

Glanza-V

Banned
lol..

u will defo miss the GT when u sell it.

no matter wht car u drive in the uture , the GT will have a soft spot in your heart hehe

ragz

Member +
avoid buying from this user

EP82

regarding the link below

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=10534

paid for this item, been over a month now and still no signs yet

1st time round the guy totally forgot to post it, i accepted the excuse as u said you were busy with getting the parts for your new car and said you were gonna post it the following week (monday)

2nd time round u said it came back to you as nobody was in, fair enough so why didnt royal mail or parcel force leave one of them little cards to say no one was in and the parcel can be picked up from local post office in the next few days or when ever

after that me and another member affy were meant to go sheffield and pick it up but half way through the journey the oil feed pipe cracked and pissed all the oil out, so cancelled that one and spent half the night waiting for RAC to turn up so he said he would post it again the following morning

couple days later i contacted him vie PM and he told me he sent it again and that he just bout made it to the post office as the old lady was closing up when he got there so he left the parcel with the lady and she was meant to send it off the following morning when she opened up(something no one would do)

he has always answered my calls till this morning were hes been rejecting them, i just called him an hour ago and he cut me off 4 times, he hasnt replied to my last PM which i sent him few days ago

i PM'd the moderator of the sales forum to have a few quiet words as i didnt want a big fuss by opening a new thread but here i am cause i had no choice

I paid for this item on 2nd april via paypal so as you can see its been over a month

just my side of the story

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
online buying !!

thats a long time waiting for a item like that !! especially if you have paid ...ive had this problem before but luckily ebay were there to sort it out for me !! ive not got the time for scammers like this.. just puts people of buying things online aswel as they dont trust anybody !!

starbogt

Member +
Alex is sound he wouldn't rip you off I've sent him a text I'll try help you sort it out. He's a good friend and the post office incidents did happen he told me about them the other day. I'll see what he says when I ask him.

affy

Lifer
Alex is sound he wouldn't rip you off I've sent him a text I'll try help you sort it out. He's a good friend and the post office incidents did happen he told me about them the other day. I'll see what he says when I ask him.

thanks buddy,

lol i was with ragz abit ago, we tried ringing him but he kept cutting it off
its just an boss kit and am sure he'l sort this and have read this by now, you just cost us 50p :shoot: lol

serioulsy buddy plz just ask him as waiting a month for something small and easy to send you know isnt sensible is it, hopefully this can be sorted

kind regards :)

affy

StarboZo

Fresh Recruit
thanks buddy,

lol i was with ragz abit ago, we tried ringing him but he kept cutting it off
its just an boss kit and am sure he'l sort this and have read this by now, you just cost us 50p :shoot: lol

serioulsy buddy plz just ask him as waiting a month for something small and easy to send you know isnt sensible is it, hopefully this can be sorted

kind regards :)

affy

No probs will have a word with Alex for you asap - he's not answering his phone to me either at the moment so I will text his girlfriend for you.

Zoe (starbogt's mrs)

ragz

Member +

i always thaught he was sound aswell till today mate
like starlergt.neal said it is a long time to be waiting for an item till this day iv never had doubts about buying online thank god iv had the patience all these days but i think hes just taking the piss outta me now

@ starbogt

appreciated mate

id be in a better piece of mind if he said to me i aint gonna get it then atleast i could lose the hope iv had all these days

starbogt

Member +
Right Alex hasn't been online for a few days... And he's had problems with his mobile but he's adamant that he's spent 15quid up to now on delivery sent it twice and they've returned it saying nobody at home it was unfortunate that its happened but I would just try and contact him and sort it out politely sounds like between Royal Mail and you not being in its just esculated. I would arrange with him to pick it up if you're not going to be in mate cos I know how disheartened you are but you have to think how Alex is feeling if he's spent 15quid on delivery when thats double what you paid. I'm sure you can sort it. if need any help just get in touch and between us we can resolve I'm sure.

Andrew

EP82

Member +
wow,

Have not been on tgtt in a few days and come back to this! Right, Ragz I have now sent you the unit twice and twice it has come back to me, Yes I did wait in for you that night which you didnt show, understandable if the oil feed had cracked (but hardly my fault).

The Lady at my local post office did say she would send it for me ( I should think she would trust me I used to send about 15-20 items a day via her little post office in ebay sales) and all I can assume is she did as its sat back here next to my computer now.

As for my phone you tried calling me last night while I was out and when I answered it my battery went dead (ask anybody with a nokia 8800 there bastards for doing it)

So I am stuck in a position now where I have spent nearly £15 in postage to you and all I keep getting is greif and you not collecting it from the post office, im not here to rip anybody off so all I can offer is either trying to send it again of refunding you (I'm not bothered about the postage cost as I have already said im not here to rip you off)

I would suggest a refund as it seems like there is a serious problem at your end with the post, but if you want me to try again I will. I will post up the tracking number on here so you can follow it as I dont want this to happen again!

affy

Lifer
As for my phone you tried calling me last night while I was out and when I answered it my battery went dead (ask anybody with a nokia 8800 there bastards for doing it)

lol thats classic, haha if the phone died am sure it takes more than 10secs to come on, not even the worlds fastest phone can come on under 5seconds, now nobody dare go on google and type it up lol, as yesterday when ragz tried calling, at the first second wen it went through it just got rejected, and we tried again excaclty 2-3seconds later- four times it happend lolz :p you know battery dying wasnt the case was it lolz,

anways forget that, hopefully can get this sorted out soon :)

well we were loking forward to meeting you as we dont mind picking up for goods that are not too faraway not only that but we get to meet members from the forum,

ragz finishing at 10 so will reply then, anyways buddy thanks for coming onto the thread and thanks to STARBOGT, really thank you buddy :)

ragz

Member +

So I am stuck in a position now where I have spent nearly £15 in postage to you and all I keep getting is greif and you not collecting it from the post office, im not here to rip anybody off so all I can offer is either trying to send it again of refunding you (I'm not bothered about the postage cost as I have already said im not here to rip you off)

I would suggest a refund as it seems like there is a serious problem at your end with the post, but if you want me to try again I will. I will post up the tracking number on here so you can follow it as I dont want this to happen again!

i called you in the morning aswell twice also got my calls rejected so was your battery dead then

the week it was meant to arrive the 2nd time round i received 3 deliveries (invo tec,ebay n fensport)so how come there wasnt a problem there

even if it did come and no one open the door then wouldnt they leave a little card saying 'unfortunately u wernt in and so and so the parcel can be picked up from your local depot or post office after xx many hours'
or have they stopped doin that

i didnt wanna kik up a fuss to start and was very patient (dont think many people on here would like to wait a month)but i felt u were starting to take the piss

i dont mind either way mate refund or re-send its up to you
if you want to resend it then just confirm my address via PM or il give you a diffrent address

herbie

Member +
Its always best to keep reciepts and tracking numbers as proof of postage. That way you cant be accused of taking the piss.

Kelly

Member +
I wish i'd have read this thread earlier as i could have vouched for Alex (EP82) he is a very honest guy.

Hope you guys get it sorted.

Ive been home when parts being delievered and the ppl dont even knock now, sometimes they shove a card through without knocking or knock very quietly. Sometimes ive had no card left at all but im sure they are suppose to leave one. Its a pain.

EP82

Member +
Thanks kelly,

As for the phone I saw your call, Answered the phone and the battery died, Once its dead how can I reject calls if the phone is dead!?

I will re-send this item ONCE more, after that if it comes back again I will refund you what you have paid minus postage I have paid (or you can collect it) I have your address mate by now I can remember it off the top of my head lol

I will post up the tracking number later once it has gone.

Alex.

affy

Lifer
I wish i'd have read this thread earlier as i could have vouched for Alex (EP82) he is a very honest guy.

Hope you guys get it sorted.

Ive been home when parts being delievered and the ppl dont even knock now, sometimes they shove a card through without knocking or knock very quietly. Sometimes ive had no card left at all but im sure they are suppose to leave one. Its a pain.

haha tell me about it, the post people around my end dont even smile lol, and neva leave a card, probably so that we stop ordering stuff and make their jobs easier

and the depots are not helpful either, they wont even look for oyu if you dont show them a card, what a joke lol

hope this is sorted guys, back to usual business 82's and 91's :gt-smilie: