alien abduction

GTEP82

Member +
k ive recently watched the forth kind n find things lik this reali hard to belive as it claims to be sum real footage in the film but you dont no how much the film producer as put in to throw you off, and it always seems to be in america from sum hillbilly twn that claim to be abducted, just found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfDF7uT2yQ

wots your thoughts n op on this????

danb87

South East England Area Rep
hhmm, ive also watched a few things, i watched a film few weeks back called alien abduction the mcphearson tape. apprently its based on a true story.

theres so much thats based on true storys its hard too know what too beleive. i dont think its impossible but most of it sure does seem unreal lol

that clip is abit strange from what i sw it looked like the steetlights went out lol.

check that film out tho... mcphearson tape

djurny

Member +
fourth kind does not contain any actual footage, they want to make you believe so, but someone went to that town and asked around.. "huh? what?" was the overall response :)
on sci-fi and national geo channel, ufo hunters is also a nice series to watch.. they have some items on ufos above heathrow as well!!

gv1.3

Admin
People who claim to have had encounters always have them when others are not around, its similar to people who claim to have had jesus appear to them. Look at Moses, he goes up on to a mountain, on his own, and comes back down with some rules god gave him.... conveniently there was nobody else around to say it DIDNT happen.

There are a couple of UFO incidents that would make you wonder though and these are the ones where the craft was seen over multiple towns and reported by multiple people who are known to be sane.

I went to Roswell last year and its a big money making scene that was dreamed up to bring tourists, like me, to their town to spend money.

Also, if you were coming to visit Earth where would you hide? In the seas of course, there could be anything under our sees that we have no clue about.