Alignment/geometry Offer!

SumoDan

Trader
Special offer on 4-wheel Geometry check & adjust to TGTT forum members:

£55 + Vat.

This is for a full system check on our Hunter 4-wheel alignment system, with print out showing exactly where your suspension settings currently are and correcting geometry back to factory settings (Toe and Camber).

(Please note this does not include ride height adjustment on cars with full coilovers, which we will charge as extra. Also please note that seized/broken adjusters will incur an extra charge to rectify/replace...)

For fast road/track day set-ups we can happily make recommendations for you based on your specific car, modifications, use and driving style.

Included within the price is a full check over and report on suspension condition.

(P.S My Ex baby is very dirty is this pic and I can only apologise lol :cool:)
015.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
probally a stupid question but is the tracking done in this lol? i need mine done ha

SumoDan

Trader
probally a stupid question but is the tracking done in this lol? i need mine done ha

I wouldn't class it as a Stupid question buddy ;) Some people call it Tracking, some people call it Geo/Alignment... But Yeah it does your Tracking :cool:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
I wouldn't class it as a Stupid question buddy ;) Some people call it Tracking, some people call it Geo/Alignment... But Yeah it does your Tracking :cool:

will the offer be on for long dan, as im possibly in the area in a couple of weeks an would like too get it done when im around lol.

SumoDan

Trader
To reply to both of you guys, I have no cut off date for having this done as yet :)

Also with regards to the fast road set up, Depending on what you already have and want from the car will depend on price.... If you wanted to have the BC's set up for Fast road then it would not cost any extra then the £55+ :drive:

malcolmgt

Member +
What your opening hours mate? do we need to book in for this at all?
Got some time off in October + money coming in so thinking of heading down as not too far!

SumoDan

Trader
What your opening hours mate? do we need to book in for this at all?
Got some time off in October + money coming in so thinking of heading down as not too far!

Opening Times are 9-5:30.

Yeah you will need to give us a few days notice at least for this buddy but shouldn't be a problem.

You can call us nearer the time you are ready to be booked in.

Can contact either myself of the main Sumo Number but would prob be easier to let me know and can give you a call.

malcolmgt

Member +
Opening Times are 9-5:30.

Yeah you will need to give us a few days notice at least for this buddy but shouldn't be a problem.

You can call us nearer the time you are ready to be booked in.

Can contact either myself of the main Sumo Number but would prob be easier to let me know and can give you a call.

cheers chap, will let you know in October!