Alive 2 Drive

stuart

Member +
Taken from another forum I'm on..

Watch the video's that are on the site - bit daft really, can tell they are government.

Long story short, the pics below are of a car parked in York town centre, a lad was stood there handing out flyers, apparently he'd crashed the car and part of his sentence/community service was to do this... site shown below. Something weird about it though, tyres and alloys are brand new, no exhaust on the car...

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

http://www.alive2drive.co.uk/movies

Last edited:

Timmy

Member +
only gets about 30 seconds in but i can;t stanf the type of sterotyping (spelling). I can't stand being asociated with this kind of shit. And everyone knows that chav cudn't afford the actual car yet alone the insurance.

Monkfish

Member +
The crashed car is a damn good idea. Not only does the driver do some community service, it's good awareness for others and they'd feel like a right muppet stood there with the car they wrote off. As for the comment about the wheels, I'd imagine they're new so that they can move the car about.

The video's though, what a joke. They didn't even stream properly and were almost as annoying as kids screaming in a supermarket.