Allah pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Member +
As there is a Jesus thread thats really funny, lets see what other religions we can post pictures of.
Post all your funny pics of Allah, Buddah etc here.

allah_pig.jpg

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Cant see how its discriminating ... this the whole religion act again claiming for discrimination.

As said, there was a Jesus thread that didnt require everyones say so, anyone couldve taken that the wrong way but never because they realised OMG its a joke.

ZEP 082

Member +
better not mate. omo religions shouldn't be subject to okes or humour. i'm not a saint but everyone has got his own beliefs. i've been offended with the jesus thread but didn't post so not to arise polemics but i wouldn't offend other people's religion. imo threads regarding religions should be blocked like they are blocked the street racing ones and nude pics.:holdit:

bucketep91

Member +
this wont go down well. but fair is fair. there are pictures poking fun at jesus in the other thread so i dont think there should be any complaining just because this is another religion

Idrees

Banned
This will be offensive to many of us muslim members. If there were people finding the Jesus pics offending then that topic should have been removed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.