Almost there..

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Well yesterday was a great day. After almost a year and a half of owning my Glanza I drove her for the very first time. Did a 110km round trip and brought the car to the garage where i work, to work on it for the day in anticipation of the dreaded NCT:).

Couldnt fault the car all the way in. Never missed a beat and drove great. That was a weight off my mind. Really impressed with her.

Anyway enough of me harping on, just thought i would share a few pictures of her on the day. Hope you like;)

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

Last edited:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
looks well ,real well love that front bumper :)
picked one up myself recently for 30 euro lol off being sprayed at the moment :)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
thats a cruise fornt bumper isnt it ? looks ace and them wheels are mega too !!!!!

No dude its a Carbon Culture front bumper. Thanks alot for the kind words guys. Going for test on the 18th, cant wait to get it fully road legal at last.

clarkytrd

Member +
Looks the job man, turned out very well..!

Will look totally different when you whack the spoiler and the wheels on it.. its came on a long way from when you first bought it!

Fair play to ya!!

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Looks the job man, turned out very well..!

Will look totally different when you whack the spoiler and the wheels on it.. its came on a long way from when you first bought it!

Fair play to ya!!

Cheers man. Hope to get the buddy clubs powder coated in a few weeks and the get the Michelins to go with them. Will get the spoiler sprayed up next week I think. Its never ending.

clarkytrd

Member +
All in good time... get her tested and get it out of the way!

Then throw the new bits onto it...

Your far from finished, engine on mine is next :p

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
All in good time... get her tested and get it out of the way!

Then throw the new bits onto it...

Your far from finished, engine on mine is next :p

haha yeah i prob wont get near mine once its on the road as yours is next on my list:p

clarkytrd

Member +
haha :D, you'll be doing it all over again! plenty to do be done on mine so i'l keep you busy while i just sit there admiring your car :p

test that thing and bring her up so i can have a look!