alot of stuff wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny-boi32

Member +
ok cars gone and new one is sitting ready to be loaded with goodies. got my advans and toms kit today which means a will have to sell my mk1 toms tumper with mk yellow fogs that i bought at start off month, 17" alloys and blitz exhaust, but i still need:

TD04 turbo
Hks actuator td04
255 fuel pump
adjustable panhard rod
Boost controller ep82
Uprated clutch

pm me with details. bearing in mind im in Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

Tanz

Lifer
best of luck with the purchase of your motor....

get some pics up as soon as you get it....

jonny-boi32

Member +
best of luck with the purchase of your motor....

get some pics up as soon as you get it....

funny thing is its nearly exact same as mine black, only its a quad light, where mine was converted. it has option skirts and rear spat. so i can stick toms bumper on and it wont look outta place, woohoo!!

Tanz

Lifer
funny thing is its nearly exact same as mine black, only its a quad light, where mine was converted. it has option skirts and rear spat. so i can stick toms bumper on and it wont look outta place, woohoo!!

haha ahh but just nearly, now you have an original and from the sounds of it it will look well good....
Could we have ourselves a wee northern kierans.gt???

have a look at my breaking threads in the sales forum mate, lots of pics and prices there.

I also have a fmic but it's td04 suited not ct9 though. Not sure if thats any use for you bud.

jonny-boi32

Member +
have a look at my breaking threads in the sales forum mate, lots of pics and prices there.

I also have a fmic but it's td04 suited not ct9 though. Not sure if thats any use for you bud.

hmmm that maybe in the pipeline...
is it same size as hdi?? dont really want one that big, dont wanna trim anymore of toms bumper.

jonny-boi32

Member +
anyone got a nice set of 15" advans for sale, thot i had a set but apparently they are no longer for sale, gutted. try me with any jdm wheels but prefer advans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.