Am i boosting to much!!!

dannygtturbo

Fresh Recruit
hiya i really want some info on boost... my car is runng just over a bar of boost is this too much for the mods that follow...

sbc blitz boost controler
uprated magnacor leads
walbro uprated fuel pump
air induction kit
autobahn 88 down pipe
front exit exhaust
forged pistons and crank
turbo smart fcd
uprated disks
blitz turbo timer
apexi boost guage
lsd
trd quick shift
front a rear strut brace
uprated shocks
oz 15" turismo white alloys wraped in toyo proxies
paddle clutch

i have only had the car a few months but i want it running over 200 bhp by the end of the year, ive got a previous print out for 160 bhp. i would turn down the boost but have not got a clue how to use the blitz boost controler...

where do i go from here help..... thanks danny

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
get the fueling checked aswell no mention of adjustable fuel reg

thats what i was thinking.. it seems like there are no supporting fuel mods, bar the fuel pump, which on its own isnt going to do much...

kon

sam_glanz

Member +
well theres no fuel mods there, and you running forged pistons and when you say crank i can only think you mean rods?

dannygtturbo

Fresh Recruit
sorry guys not all that good with mechanical sides of things yeah i could do with a fpr yeah its running standered manifold has a very slight crack in it not blowing much need to change it

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sorry guys not all that good with mechanical sides of things yeah i could do with a fpr yeah its running standered manifold has a very slight crack in it not blowing much need to change it

you should get an uprated manifold mate as the standard one is restricted in the 3rd runner, an i beleive it can caus problems in 3rd piston if its not realeasing the right amount off gasses, an definitly invest in a fpr, dave@tm developments has them at a good price.