"And its GO GO GO!!!"

finch53

Member +
any thoughts on the new cars now they're seen live on track?

my opinion is that they look daft and all out of proportion...

easy option is to take the cars back 15-20 years but keep the up to date safety features.

fec

Member +
Cant wait for this season,reckon it will be good just because it will be lot more unpredictable especially with the new regulations..

I reckon the Brawn(Honda) team will do well this year

glanzanut

Lifer
this should be a gd season of f1! total different style of racing. drivers struggling with no aids. mad tyres. coulthard on mic! AND NO BLOODY ADVERTS!:freddy:

finch53

Member +
true, should throw a few spanners in the works, im thinking some great upsets!
some nice close racing should make some exciting stuff for a change.
the only good thing about the adverts were that it was smoke time,
but now im quitting its all good!
plus we now get live friday practice too, and the odd appearance from good old Murray.

fec

Member +
true, should throw a few spanners in the works, im thinking some great upsets!
some nice close racing should make some exciting stuff for a change.
the only good thing about the adverts were that it was smoke time,
but now im quitting its all good!
plus we now get live friday practice too, and the odd appearance from good old Murray.

Nice one,wonder if he still working with former Honda team,think he was doing some PR stuff for them last year.

Murray Walker is a legend..:rockon:

New cars do look funny though,take while to get used to looking at those slick tyres again,especially after those stupid grooved ones from last few years

finch53

Member +
Murray Walker is a legend..:rockon:

met him at monaco about 11 years ago, bloody hell, i was only 9 at the time, got his autograph and such, he seemed a bit strange though haha. kinda reminded me of rowan atkinson as mr bean.

finch53

Member +
i cant believe she didnt know what a drive shaft boot was! and shes supposed to be well connected with cars and motorsport :slap: