And the build begins...

Hi i just managed to get a starlet gt n reg for £800 and am chuffed big time!!! The bodywork is slightly shabby as an angry ex gf keyed the car all the way around (before i owned it) which is a shame but now im on the case and gonig to make this my baby girl!!
I have just bought a front mount from j performance which turned up today and cant wait for the weekend to get it on. i bought a blitz dual drive dv iswell which i am going to come off the intercooler with, does anyone no if they are any good?? just wondering if anyone thinks racing purple wheels would look good on a black gt??? I also want to get a manifold and decat but unsure about the best ones to buy can anyone help???
cheers

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
welcome along man :)

any chance you could show us a pic of the rims your talkin about?
also most people would reccomend WEPR manifolds and de-cats seem to be very highly commended!

turboflow

Member +
i assume this is andy, if so u ready for your forged build, i will start sort out the engine this afternoon if i can

yer mate i will be defo going for the build, get it ready and when you are back from holiday i will come up with the cash, cheers pal... im goin forgeddddd i knt wait

no pics yet bt fitted my front mount but it hangs a little low so will have to modify the hangers to let it go higher bt is doing its job for now and am now boosting 0.6, abit higher than i was. i can actually feel the difference slightly and has made me happy. my dump valve is now fitted and sounds pretty nice, i removed the aircon and airbox then fitted my oil catch can too the holes were brackets for the airbox were, gives it a nice race car look... just cant weait for my forged engine now so that i can run high power.

i have just bought a custom decat screamer pipe, cat back exhaust (hks silent) and a set of tein lowering springs, cant wait for the weekend now to get them all on.