another 'estimated power' starlet

L

lukey5e

was talkin on the phone to him convinced me to hav a look at it.... itz in bits but it has got a chip in it it has normal injection cause he couldin close the bonnet with the 5e injection? but the car is rusted to fuck? the chip will be mine soon?? my friend said he doesnt like him the way he goes on?? as their is no battery in the car= no alarm and this fella was talkin bout robbeing a cuntbin gt's everywhere (muppet in my eyes):homer:

10secGT

Member +
was talkin on the phone to him convinced me to hav a look at it.... itz in bits but it has got a chip in it it has normal injection cause he couldin close the bonnet with the 5e injection? but the car is rusted to fuck? the chip will be mine soon?? my friend said he doesnt like him the way he goes on?? as their is no battery in the car= no alarm and this fella was talkin bout robbeing a cuntbin gt's everywhere (muppet in my eyes):homer:

you've completly lost me?????:confused:

Galen

Lifer

Its got a chip!!!! WOW!!:homer: You should buy it!:haha:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
big LOL at the advert, and then an even bigger LOL at lukes post haahaha!

bottom line is that car isnt worth shit, ok maybe if it really has a 5e you could take the car and transform it with some time, nice little turbo setup and off you go!

but if the chassis is corroded then erm nope bye bye

Derek

Lifer

Right tryed to understand this again and i can't, i can only assume that bastard the grammar monster has got to luke there. love the part this fella was talkin bout robbeing a cuntbin gt's everywhere. wtf does that mean.

L

lukey5e

im robbin the chip... the car is in bits i seen it... the fella that has it was talkin bout robbin gt's everywhere.. so im goin to rob him... sorry about the spelling boys ha ha i never read what i write before hittin submit!!