another vid me against Golf with audi tt engine

jarbo

Member +
from the angle shot, it appears he had u beat by at least 1 car's length; good win nevertheless ... the mighty starlet has done it again.

what et did u run btw?

nexia201

Member +
from the angle shot, it appears he had u beat by at least 1 car's length; good win nevertheless ... the mighty starlet has done it again.

what et did u run btw?

:confused::confused::confused: i beat him by 5 car lengths easy mate you can see there is already more than 2 car lengths in 2nd gear its because the camera and the zoomed shooting

nexia201

Member +
Did you both start at the same time, or can you just go when ever your ready.... :p

Sounds good :)

Ben

cos he wanted a rolling start where i would be better with a stand still take off! butt as you can see we took off together

nexia201

Member +
Ah.... OK. What time did you run?

Ben

I dont know yet lights were not working :mad: but that golf was saying he run in the 13's (well if thats so i must be in the 12's :p) nah i must be running middle or high 13's maybecomparing to the cars that i raced .I had a go with a couple of glanzas with big and small T3 turbos and beat them really easy so i wouldnt be seeing far (i think )if i said its running in the 13's but time willl prove me right or wrong :p

nexia201

Member +
12's you sure:confused:

I said if the golf is running in the 13's then i must be running in the 12's not that im running 12's mate i would be really happy to run in the 13's as i only have ecu ,mani,downpipe and hks actuator and Ct9A so im surprised the car is this fast ( sorry forgot and a crazy driver probably worth another 50bhp LoL ) ! and from the cars i beat with it would expect to be running 13's.

T

tdo4starlet

no times again always cuting the times out i think your full of it lad

T

tdo4starlet

i can see it now ,,,,i raced a 5.0 mustang and guess what you WIN,,WHAT BULL

Dan3SGTE

Member +
its not what the 4E can do, as all it is, is a 1.3litre 16valve turbo. Its more like what the 4EFTE can do

You put that engine in a tiny car and push the turbo pretty hard it is going to go fast.

So if i put a GSXR 1000cc engine in a go gart and flew up the Q/M in 9 seconds, shall i go about saying WOW, look what this little 1000cc can do........

I can assure you, its not the engine, it pretty much all that little turbo doing the work, so thank that if anything as without it im sorry it would be SHIT slow.

And thats not dissing, Just pointing something out.

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Thats a daft statement.
You need the engine to create gasses for the turbo to work. You understand this im sure.
So the statement you made is pants.

I do understand what your saying though, but take the turbo off any turbo charged car, and see what there like ;) inc your 2ltr 3sgte.

I can assure you, its not the engine, it pretty much all that little turbo doing the work, so thank that if anything as without it im sorry it would be SHIT slow.

And thats not dissing, Just pointing something out.