Answers to helpful threads

Shak-gt

Member +
Now for those of you who don’t know take some good advice or information here is a guide:-

1) That’s helpful
2) Thanks for the info

I guess there are really only two answers for someone to give when someone else is give a helpful bit of info, or you could just be a dick and make some shit up totally irrelevant to anything and well be a dick

your choice be a dick :slap: or be thankful :rockon:

whiteglanzav

Member +
Now for those of you who don’t know take some good advice or information here is a guide:-

1) That’s helpful
2) Thanks for the info

I guess there are really only two answers for someone to give when someone else is give a helpful bit of info, or you could just be a dick and make some shit up totally irrelevant to anything and well be a dick

your choice be a dick :slap: or be thankful :rockon:

lol i know a couple of people this could be applied to :freddy:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
That’s helpful, Thanks for the info.......

Are you drunk? Nice thread... just wasted 40 seconds of my life reading that shit....

sanchez

Member +
That’s helpful, Thanks for the info.......

Are you drunk? Nice thread... just wasted 40 seconds of my life reading that shit....

:haha: ^^

I thought the same, your telling me what i already know.

I always thank people for helpful info! and if i didnt i wouldnt expect any help again

durmz

Member +
shakira, owen, i think ure both great, i barely knew you guys and quite happily spent the whole day with you saturday, you taught me some great stuff, had some serious banter, and ide do it again (and plan to) any day of the week, clearly both know ure shit, and are....hospitable people haha, but youve really gotta let go of some of this forum hostility lol, seriously, why do you guys care so much? you put too much into angrally replying to people and are just digging deeper sometimes. but even still, much love lol.