any 1 know any japinase words lol

Gryzor

Admin
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=38

3. “Ara! Onara suru tsu-mori datta keh-do, un-chi ga de-chatta.”

The literal translation of this useful phrase is “Oops! I meant to fart but poop came out”.

Saying this useful phrase never gets old, especially in public places, especially on a first date and most especially if it’s clearly one of only 10 Japanese phrases that you’ve memorized.

When in Southeast Asia, I especially enjoy muttering in Japanese about crapping my pants while walking past Japanese tourists. The reactions are priceless.

stuarty1

Member +
“Ara! Onara suru tsu-mori datta keh-do, un-chi ga de-chatta.”

The literal translation of this useful phrase is “Oops! I meant to fart but poop came out”.

that made me lol wen i was by my self i am thinkin of goin to japan ither for a holiday or to work dono yet any 1 ever been

Dave.

Member +
“Ara! Onara suru tsu-mori datta keh-do, un-chi ga de-chatta.”

:haha: I choked on my coffee when I read that!

Dave

Tanz

Lifer
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=38

3. “Ara! Onara suru tsu-mori datta keh-do, un-chi ga de-chatta.”

Saying this useful phrase never gets old, especially in public places, especially on a first date and most especially if it’s clearly one of only 10 Japanese phrases that you’ve memorized.

When in Southeast Asia, I especially enjoy muttering in Japanese about crapping my pants while walking past Japanese tourists. The reactions are priceless.

haha ahh richie and there was me thinking you were keeping your irritable bowel problem to yourself,,,,then i suppose we are coming into meet session and what with the weather picking up and all people should be grateful that you have shared it with them....lol