any aluminium parts for mirror polishing

jam35

Member +
right im looking for any alluminium parts so i can mirror polish them just for some practice, so if you would like me to polish a rocker cover inlet mani etc i will do this free of charge just as long as you cover postage, fire me a pm if you would be interested

cheers james:)

clarkytrd

Member +
how good are ya so far lol??

i would love alot of parts done hehe...

Rocker Cover
Inlet Mani
Gearbox

and so on.........

jam35

Member +
not too bad, doing an inlet manifold at the moment, will put some pics up later of what I've done so far.

jam35

Member +
012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

clarkytrd

Member +
that looks deadly mate, fair play to ya!!

if ya werent so far from me, id send everything up to ya haha!!

might get ya to do the rocker cover though cause i had it sprayed lovely then i scratched the hell outa it! feck it if im spraying it again!

jam35

Member +
feel free to send it over mate, the inlet is my first time polishing too i find it quite rewarding when you can see yourself in it:)

jam35

Member +
@david starlet you could allways post them:)
@turbodave if youve got any parts you want me to do for you give me a ring

@david starlet you could allways post them:)
@turbodave if youve got any parts you want me to do for you give me a ring

hmm thats an idea goin down to post office tomorrow anywat to price shipping lights might ask about a rocker cover. what do u use on them? realy looks very good!

jam35

Member +
so far its taken me around 45 hours but ive been playing with a few different ways of doing it and i have a way to polish them in around a day or two.i am putting together a guide on how to do it and what you need to do it just need some more photos and the finished article before i put it up.