Any Cyclists Here? (Road)

Skidz

Fresh Recruit
Used to be well into road cycling but I don't do it anymore. I did the norwich 50mile for the BHF, really enjoyed it. So much easier when theres lots of other cyclists, gives you a lot more motivation.

Arnold

Lifer
did the london to brighton a couple of years ago without any training, absolutly killed me but it was an awsome day, the last hills a killer lol!

Wicked! yeah i've heard that hill, ditchling beakon? or something like that, is pretty tricky! Still, i'm a yes man and signed up and paid for registration and i've not trained yet.. Don't even have a roadworthy bike!

Dan507

Member +
Roads, not my thing, but i still ride, heres some pics :)

pbpic4133220.jpg

pbpic1606479.jpg

jamesbaa

Member +
Wicked! yeah i've heard that hill, ditchling beakon? or something like that, is pretty tricky! Still, i'm a yes man and signed up and paid for registration and i've not trained yet.. Don't even have a roadworthy bike!

yeah thats the hill, once you get to the top you preety much free wheel all the way to brighton must be about 3 miles :), there is plently of places giving out drinks and little sit down spots so you should be alright, i just signed up for the crack, about 8 of the lads i done it with did it on there BMX's so if they can do it with 1 gear you should be able to do it with a mountain bike :p

I hate cyclists.

:shoot:

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
I'm just signing up for the Wiggle Super Series event in the new forest national park, 86miles! most i've done before is 65miles so this will be a real test for my new bike :D