any feedback on powerflex engine mount kit on ebay?

Enzo

Member +
i want to buy this powerflex engine mount kit on ebay

ebay.

my questions are, kit states its for the ep82, are the engine mounts exactly the same on the ep91?
has anyone used this bush kit?
thanking in advance :)

weakboy2

Member +
exactly the same as toytuning ones, i fitted them and they are so easy to fit once the old bush has been cut out!

They look cool too ;)

GTdan

In The Closet
arent these the exact same ones toytuning did? sure i saw a post off toby explaining them that he asked them to design some for the starlet, sent them samples etc, but he was to be the sole distributor of them, and powerflex could only sell to him??
as the price that toby sells them for is higher than what powerflex sell them for too.

they are the same as the ep82 UNLESS you have a glanza with a factory lsd im told.

I bought a set off ebay to try, ive a factory lsd so i want to see for myself what the difference is, there is bound to be a way round it i would think.

dac69er

Super Moderator
fitted my TT ones the weekend, awesome difference, and my old bushes were f**ked

are they rock hard and shake the crap out of the car? tempted to get a set but dont want to if im going to get pissed off with then

weakboy2

Member +
Well i havent started my car up since fitting my new engine yet, but put it this way, if you grab the inlet manifold and tray and move the engine the car wobbles and the engine doesnt move at all lol.

My car is pretty much a track car tho so they are ideal for what i want.

Fro

Member +
are they rock hard and shake the crap out of the car? tempted to get a set but dont want to if im going to get pissed off with then

Yeah, me neither actually, can anyone confirm what like they are?
Anyone know if these ones are a good deal? Think you only get 2 more for the extra £50ish?

weakboy2

Member +
i bought the £69 ones, which is just the engine mountings (Bargain!) I think the others are rear swingarm polybushes

ive a set of powerflex engine mounts in another car i own (not a starlet) and they are hard, very very little movement in the engine when you rock the car moves as said before.

I cant wait to start mine up for the first time when i get the new engine in, big lumpy cams and rock hard engine mounts, unreal combination love it!. lol

thefalls

Member +
So,finally no one answered the question of how the ride comfort is related to the "shakiness" of the engine mounts.