any know where i can get ??

MattieSav

Member +
hi does anyone know where i can get white glanza paint from or a detailing kit as i have few stone chips on bonnet n front bumper ect which i want to do before they start to rust, cheers

Dan_SV

Member +
you can get the paint from halfrauds but i'd recommend a local paint/motor factors.
whereabouts are you from mate?

MattieSav

Member +
you can get the paint from halfrauds but i'd recommend a local paint/motor factors.
whereabouts are you from mate?

manchester, i like my car bein perfect haha so just wana get them chips sorted any detail it startin to piss me off when i clean it coz they are starting to rust just a little.

Dan_SV

Member +
i know what you mean mate!
shame you're on the other side of the country, could have helped you out with some paint.
as i said, try a local motor factors for the paint will probably be cheaper than halfrauds.
am guessing your car is 040 super white?

MattieSav

Member +
i know what you mean mate!
shame you're on the other side of the country, could have helped you out with some paint.
as i said, try a local motor factors for the paint will probably be cheaper than halfrauds.
am guessing your car is 040 super white?

ive not gota clue what paint it is thats what i was hoping someone could help me out with, but ill try a few places round here

dac69er

Super Moderator
i got some 040 super white from a local motor factors. is a good match and was about £5-£7 ish.

i got it as a spray paint. spray the larger areas and just spray a bit into the cap and then use a sharpened matchstick to touch in the smaller chips ;)

MattieSav

Member +
i got some 040 super white from a local motor factors. is a good match and was about £5-£7 ish.

i got it as a spray paint. spray the larger areas and just spray a bit into the cap and then use a sharpened matchstick to touch in the smaller chips ;)

cheers bud ill give it ago ;)