Any one here from surrey?

gayan_GT

Lifer
hey guys...

just wanna know if any around here is from surrey... my best buddy is flying there tmrw and wanna know how far it is to london by train and how long it takes...

cheers

Adam_Glanza

Member +
which part of surrey mate as its a big place?

i live in surrey and its about 30 mins by train to london not very far at all

I_<3_Boost

Member +
Well Lets think about this, Hes flying......Were in surrey is there somewhere he can land???? DING DING DING Gatwick
They come every 15 minutes and takes just over half an hour.....FACT! (train)

toyobaz

Member +
Well Lets think about this, Hes flying......Were in surrey is there somewhere he can land???? DING DING DING Gatwick
They come every 15 minutes and takes just over half an hour.....FACT! (train)

or biggin hill :p
no trains from there though

edit just realised thats in kent ;)

Julian-ep91

Member +
will take more than half an hour from gatwick to central london but i suppose it depends on how many stations it stops at, maybe 30 mins if its a fast train

toyobaz

Member +
will take more than half an hour from gatwick to central london but i suppose it depends on how many stations it stops at, maybe 30 mins if its a fast train

gatwick express goes from gatwick straight to victoria , at a premium though

Dan3SGTE

Member +
1 and half hours from gatwick to central london......

WHAT???? No... From gatwick to east croydon takes around 20 minutes and from east croydon to victoria is another 30 mins... thats 50mins- 1 hour journey MAX.

gayan_GT

Lifer
well thnx for the reps guys... what i need ot know is how long it will take to go from frimley(surrey) to oxford circus and how to get there by train

I thaught frimley was in hants? Oh well, theres frimley station will take about an hour to london waterloo, with one change at Ash Vale, then you have to get from waterloo onto the underground.. However which line i am unsure.. Any london guys wanna help him out with the line?