anybody in N.ireland

rickw

Member +
wats up jus wondering are they selling drink up north, as everywher is closed down here for the day??

cheers

gv1.3

Admin
ah man... whats the craic with Irish people and Good Friday.

Was only talking to me gf about this yesterday. Its like one of the only days of the year you cant buy drink and people flood out to the shops to buy crates of it like the world is about to end.

Knock into your neighbour and they will no doubt have a shed full of cans :)

rickw

Member +
haha lol..

ah jus want sum drink for 2nite, havin a big game of poker for the craic:)

was jus gonna take a spin up to newry r sumtin as im off work for the day now and need sumtin to do:homer:

A

Animal GT

hahaha
u love it,yea am in dundalk we jus have to go to the border not even 5 mins away and wer sortded.hehhe.ohh rick u goin in ur glanza??:Dwouldnt mind gettin a look at her

Duff

Member +
haha lol..

ah jus want sum drink for 2nite, havin a big game of poker for the craic:)

was jus gonna take a spin up to newry r sumtin as im off work for the day now and need sumtin to do:homer:

Sainsburys in newry will prob have the alcohol section open...give them a buzz first though to be sure..

Duff

Member +
haha, yup was gonna take a spin up in her:D

Wouldnt mind a look either:rockon:..take her handy on the motorway down though or you'll be at half a tank before ya know it..I learned that on the way home from blanch last week!!:homer:

A

Animal GT

wel if ya are lad drop in on ur way i deff want a spin in her,i havent yet felf the tdo4,mines away gettin mapped:Dwont be finished till wed till i get her back.lol

rickw

Member +
Wouldnt mind a look either:rockon:..take her handy on the motorway down though or you'll be at half a tank before ya know it..I learned that on the way home from blanch last week!!:homer:

haha sure im well used to seein the gauge movin down very quickly;)

Duff

Member +
Both n Dundalk :D:D..sean ya can have a listen to my yoke aswell ta see if ya kno wot cud be wrong??

A

Animal GT

right in the town lad,ul be passin through on the motorway yea!ud have to take the first turn off after the xerox turn off roundabout!ul pass that 1 which will say ardee, dundalk..head straight on then take the next exit,says castleblaney turn off.duff jus lives right der bout 100 yards up:D

A

Animal GT

no about 10mins driven slow enough like jus down the road,but u mightn have to go dat far ders offies jus up the road which has all the drink ya want..heres me number lad give me a shout sure.0862065758

if i were you id take a left for castleblayney when in dundalk and head down to culloville to buy your drink..

off-license there called mc illeveys is very very cheap.. and its sure to be open today:)