Anybody no anything bout 70cc 2 stroke aerox mopeds?

Mark-ep91

Member +
have 1 highly modified and has been lying up for nearly a year and now the kickstart has seized!

how would i go bout starting it spray wd40 in the cylinder head and leave it for a few days or what?

any help appreciated lads :rockon:

tip

Member +
remove the cylinder head check what the problem is. i'm not racing with scooters but with Suzuki Gt-50. but its a two stroke
so it ises the same Basics. i have clips of me VS a Yamaha Jog but you cant put street racinh clips on this site so....

Mark-ep91

Member +
remove the cylinder head check what the problem is. i'm not racing with scooters but with Suzuki Gt-50. but its a two stroke
so it ises the same Basics. i have clips of me VS a Yamaha Jog but you cant put street racinh clips on this site so....

thanks man im hoping to get stuck into it 2moro but dont no much about it but it has,malossi 70cc kit,racing crank,clutch variotor,belt,gearing kit,etc so hopefully i can get it started and use it as a summer bike!

pm me the links to the videos i wont put the up on here :)

rage

Lifer
the kickstart seased? engine will rotate on electric starter?
could be that there is no fuel getting into the engine. some types suck the fuel in through vacuum but the engine needs tu run to get enough vacuum. you could try starting it with starting spray or brake cleaner into the air filter. that usually works with my aprillia habana. once the engine runs for a few seconds it will get it's own fuel