Anybody used JDM-Trade on ebay?

Idrees

Banned
Just wondering if any members on here have bought from this seller?

I ordered something from him exactly three weeks ago and still no sign of it. He has said to me a few times "I promise it will be there within the next three days" or something along those lines.

His profile says he is based in Sheffield but I have a feeling he is chatting out of his arse. There must be a reason why is he using DHL Global instead of Royal Mail or something! (Sheffield is an hour away!!)

Whenever I ask for a tracking number he just makes up excuses and tells me it will arrive very soon!

So, anybody else bought from him and how was your transaction?

Rik

Member +
Had a quick look for you mate

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?p=1867609

"them lot trade under a few names.

that 1 is their latest name.

i have ordered a few things from them, and always get them, but be warned on delivery time, if your in a rush, i wouldnt risk it.

i had a power fc djetro for my evo 5 ages ago from them, and a black avcr

i might even order another power fc from them for my evo 8 mr"

"dm-trade is operating out of Australia and they use a drop-shiping service, on Ebay they are actually listed in Yorkshire, U.K. Be very wary of them because they generally give no warranty or after sales support."

Idrees

Banned
I wouldn't deal with them again tbh.

I waited four weeks for a steering wheel when he told me it would be here in 2 days. I only offered him to pay half the cost after getting my money refunded though and luckily he accepted.

Thanks for the link Rik.

Greg0r

Member +
i ordered a D1 spec fuel reg off them, and paid extra for 1-2 days delivery and it took 4 weeks.

It ended up coming from malaysia aswell, so beware.

I did complain quite a few times and in the end they refunded the postage.

but still not very impressed

Idrees

Banned
Yup forgot to add he is in Malaysia and he says "but I used to study in Sheffield"

So bloody what!!?