anybodyelses cod being stupidly gay ?

whiteglanzav

Member +
mine just wont find a game then if it does it says lost connection to host it fucking me off now lol

anyone having a similar problem ?

whiteglanzav

Member +
yer for the ps3 boys it propper fucking annoying me to death just goes straight off after its looked for a match for bowt half an hour - i knew they would have done somthing to "fix" it lol !!!

dan_ep82

Member +
yer loads people been having problems, i think its a joke the patch was out nearly a week ago! you would think they would have sorted it by now!

Vglanza

Member +
yeh heard this on the news, quite a few people having the problem, i would say they will try and rectify it as soon as mate. im play all my Games on PC mate and its a nightmare for bugs when there released and patching.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i had this problem when i 1st got the game but on 360. omg i just cud not get into a game an i was like omg £40 wasted lol its normally down too patches/updates.

whiteglanzav

Member +
just downloaded 1.05 and it still dun fucking work wot a joke !! and i am off work now too wot am i gunna do ???

saying that its just connected - yay :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i blame the whole ps3 side of things. trade in get an xbox. mines all good lol!

Pixie96

Member +
Yeah, A computer nut that i work with said they havn't set up a new server for the ps3 and is working off another server or something which makes the strenght of it very weak causing all of us not to get into a game. Its shit!