Anyone else hungover?

J25GTi

Lifer
Anyone else go out last night and is paying for it now?

Was out for "an hour" last nigh, but ended up been a 3am return home completley mullered...

Was drinking cloudy cider, man i feel rough now, still lying in bed with th laptop on and ice road truckers on. was supposed to be sanding my TRD strut brace, but i dont think ill bother!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Anyone else go out last night and is paying for it now?

Was out for "an hour" last nigh, but ended up been a 3am return home completley mullered...

Was drinking cloudy cider, man i feel rough now, still lying in bed with th laptop on and ice road truckers on. was supposed to be sanding my TRD strut brace, but i dont think ill bother!

me too :(:( went out with no intention of drinking walked into the pub and my friend had a tall cold one waiting for me ,im sure you know the rest of the story :p:p

glanzanut

Lifer
nope im not rough for once, i have four alloys and a front splitter to sand.
And i still cant be bothered!:freddy:

Bazza

Member +
mate im seriously hanging i feel really ruff! :beer:

but the best cure is to go and have some more beer today watching the football! ftw baby lol :p

J25GTi

Lifer
mate im seriously hanging i feel really ruff! :beer:

but the best cure is to go and have some more beer today watching the football! ftw baby lol :p

Ive got to drive later so cant :( i never usually get hangovers, its horrible!

I feel shit today, realy need to have something to eat, but i cant face food right now!

richglanzav

Member +
went out round stafford and woke up with a bloody hand lol dno where it came from. apsolutely fucked. gna make some beans on toast i think muaha

Bazza

Member +
Ive got to drive later so cant :( i never usually get hangovers, its horrible!

I feel shit today, realy need to have something to eat, but i cant face food right now!

lol get a nice greasy bacon and egg sarny down ya that will sort you out ;)

went round to her mums for few thn up town,got in at bwt 4.30
awake at 8am and feel perfect,still kinda pissed wen i woke up

iv never ever had a hangover yet

oh and happy valentines day dudes and dudettes:p:rockon:

stuart

Member +
Amen! im not doing anything with my mrs for valentines day, we agreed its a waste of money, but no doubt we might geddit on later!

tighter than a crabs arse!!

I got her some 'little bits and bobs', 50 bar spent though lol

cameroon95

Member +
Rough as fuck like, other half is moaning that she wants to do something:p

Still, im glad i fitted the brakes yesturday, could not be arsed today:freddy: