Anyone fancy a meet in scotland sometime?

Rory

Lifer
Oh aye.

I know a good few of us are heading somewhere when Chris@CCM pops over for some maping.
Could possibly turn it into a meet also.?

glanzanut

Lifer
nice one guys, need couple weeks to get the new brakes and wheels on my car to get her mot'd then im gd to go :) havent been to a meet in ages :freddy:

Rory

Lifer
Unsure where Chris will be mapping from yet.

I know Iain (beatz) will be getting done and is willing to travel anywhere, he is the one organizing it.

My car will be off the road until mapping, so i wouldnt worry about mot's etc.

Fro

Member +
Oh aye.

I know a good few of us are heading somewhere when Chris@CCM pops over for some maping.
Could possibly turn it into a meet also.?

Sounds like a plan, depending on where it was, i was planning on tagging along anyway :haha:

hubbygt

Member +
I'm up for a meet. Not been to one since enzo and a load of starbos appeared in Helensburgh one day randomly lol.

Rory

Lifer
Im sure mapping will be in March, but that doesnt mean to say we cant arrange another meet closer to the summer etc.

ryan-11

Member +
Are banzai comin to crail this year? Could sort sumit out for that. Crail would be a great place for a meet but maybe a tad far for the lads from Stranraer

Banzai is on on the April 25th, yeah i suppose it is quite far for the guys at the bottom of Scotland to come

ALaN

Member +
Banzai is on on the April 25th, yeah i suppose it is quite far for the guys at the bottom of Scotland to come

Cheers mate I'll be there anyway now I know when it is. Hoping to see rory take his fwd trophy back this year :D