Anyone fitted Subaru impreza 2000 seats to their glanza?

Has anyone fitted Subaru impreza 2000 seats to their glanza as I've just bought some and I want to know what's involved and what you have to do, I can't fabricate and willing to pay someone to do it if theyve done it before

Ye were they completely standard glanza rails and it was all as standard just str8 bolted on do you no? Were they out of impreza 2000 or a difrent scooby? Ino that they fit the seats on the stock glanza rails just seein what people have done

Last edited:

nazzurro19

Member +
Cut the feet off the glanza rails and scoob rails and weld the glanza feet to scoob rails

Just make sure u get em in correct place

Got my seats now and took the one out and put the scooby one in to c th difference and there they same style but all the holes are just out of position by centimetres, do u reckon its possible just to drill new holes and put new thread in each hole? The rear hole closest to the door would need a bar with 2 holes in it to reach. Has anyone done this? Or does everyone fabricate them?

dac69er

Super Moderator
you have to remember that the seat is part of the safety of the car. its not just a case of fitting them, they have to be safe as well.

if you cant do a proper job on them i would just take them somewhere who can do them and guarantee the job

Ye I'm not planin on doin any of this myself m8 lol just seeing if this can be done so I can ask someone to do it for me, m8smdad might be able to do it for me I just Gota find out but if Anyones interested get back to me, I want them in asap lol their propa
Comfy and the all the padding holds you in nice n snug lol big dff to standard ones

Last edited: