Anyone here had their car tune by reworx in Portsmouth

Barretta

Member +
Hi Guys

I'm looking to use Reworx in Portsmouth to map my HKS fcon pro gold. As i live in Southampton.
Anyone here used then? can you give your feedback please.

As they local for me its ideal.

So far i been quoted:

AFR TUNING : £500 CASH DEAL

WESTON PERFORMANCE: TWO DAYS THEY NEED THE CAR AND £865.00

Reworx: £400 cash deal one day

Thanks for your help.

J25GTi

Lifer
Reworx couldnt even be bothered to get back to me about mine! personally i wouldnt use them...

blitzep82

Member +
i went there, i would use them again. Remember they are exteremly busy which says something. always see other cars to rotarys going in there. i had to wait 3 weeks to get mine in. worth the wait though. only charged me £250 to install my apexi avcr and apexi safc then dyno and set up. Couldnt ask better thatn that.

Barretta

Member +
i went there, i would use them again. Remember they are exteremly busy which says something. always see other cars to rotarys going in there. i had to wait 3 weeks to get mine in. worth the wait though. only charged me £250 to install my apexi avcr and apexi safc then dyno and set up. Couldnt ask better thatn that.

ok thanks for the comments

Gord R

Member +
I know Re-worx from my rx-7 days and they are very good with rotaries not sure id take my starlet there.

Iv been to Weston..I wouldnt again.

Out of those three, AFR seem the obvious one.

churcherj

Member +
I called re worx, they wanted 200 pound to put my car on the rollers and check fueling with a fpc/fpr! way overpriced imo, they should do that as part of a dyno anyway and didnt sound like they knew what they were talking about really,

called AFR they sounded fairly decent would give them a go

i also like the sound of triton motorsport in bmouth, they deal with subarus but seem to know these cars well and when i called the man gave me good advice, or try read performance who are also top lads!

barretta are u still gona go down re-worx 2moro then? its a good price, did they seem knowledgeable?

Arnold

Lifer
Hi Guys

I'm looking to use Reworx in Portsmouth to map my HKS fcon pro gold. As i live in Southampton.
Anyone here used then? can you give your feedback please.

As they local for me its ideal.

So far i been quoted:

AFR TUNING : £500 CASH DEAL

WESTON PERFORMANCE: TWO DAYS THEY NEED THE CAR AND £865.00

Reworx: £400 cash deal one day

Thanks for your help.

Ring Fusion Motorsport, just up the M3. Had my Glanza done there.

Phil

Super Moderator
dont think chris can map hks fcon pro's.

though agreed if he had the software he would be your man.

Phil