anyone in south end tonight.

briggers

Member +
probably coming up for a cruise and was wondering if there is many of you up there ? would be good to meet a few more starleteeers?

briggers

Member +
dont have a clue lol i was just gonna go up there last night but changed my mind lol but i might go up tonight if i can get ppl to come up with me as its gay driving up in single convoy

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
dont have a clue lol i was just gonna go up there last night but changed my mind lol but i might go up tonight if i can get ppl to come up with me as its gay driving up in single convoy

lol i dont think i will be going usal well good but last two time i been it was crap!

plus my oil seal are fooked and dont wana drive for 2ish hours and 70-80mph

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
it is on saturday nights, i sometimes go. u mite catch dan down there, but i mainly go to krispy kreams enfield meet on a sunday. mostly il be there tomorrow as usually.

wheres that?

where about it herts you from im near ryston way.

D3N0

Member +
wheres that?

where about it herts you from im near ryston way.

Well my tag does say herforshire uni, which a quick google search would say thats in hatfield, but im chillin in harlow now at the minute.

not that familiar with ryston way

D3N0

Member +
its a really cool atmosphere, quite a few nice cars. Mac'Ds open all night and so is Krispy Kream, plenty of girls too and i mean decent ones not 15 year olds. etc...

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
its a really cool atmosphere, quite a few nice cars. Mac'Ds open all night and so is Krispy Kream, plenty of girls too and i mean decent ones not 15 year olds. etc...

lol girls dont aply i have a gf lol

im only allowed to check the cars out :p otherwise i get a slap form the mrs!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i sometimes have a little play up there, but cars got blown turbo at the minute soooo.... also im going up london with 40 people on a party bus to 4 different clubs dressed as were in the ARMY lol.....

should be, errrrr.............. different? haha