Anyone jnow this person? espically if you live near leeds/bradford

Hey folks just looking to see if any of you know this person as he owes me a bit of money,

His names craig, i dont know his second name.

His girlfriend name is natalie underhill and they live im led to beleive around leeds/bradford area.

I only know her details as i bank transfered to her account.

I think his cousin name could be oscar.

Just looking for anyone who knows him to contact him for me as i only have a mobile which he seems not to be answereing.

c.

ady_glanza

Member +
Hey folks just looking to see if any of you know this person as he owes me a bit of money,

His girlfriend name is natalie underhill and they live im led to beleive around leeds/bradford area.

Just looking for anyone who knows him to contact him for me as i only have a mobile which he seems not to be answereing.

c.

hi mate
where bouts does he live as i'm in Leeds/Bradford, you can pm me if you want.
have you sold him something on here and he owes you money?
thanks

turboloon

Member +

c.
^^^ shit dude sounds as though you've been stung i hope for your sake ye haven't,i've done a bank transfer once only thankfully the guy was legit ,but now on i try and get the payment done through paypal,or get land line number and adress at least you have some way of getting them(thats not 100% though as they can still give ye a bogus adress..)...any hoo i hope ye manage tae get hold of this boso..