anyone know this car?? any info?

Dave.

Member +
Guy From Advert said:
this car it come out the garage just b4 xmas with over a grand bill witch was the headgastet had a hole in the rad

Aw man, I hate it when that happens. :haha:

Dave

Last edited:

malcolmgt

Member +
"Has been registered as a starlet gli so cheap insurance and tax" first fail
"Very fast car which seems to pull forever, aggressive in every gear" -second fail, admits to ragging the crap out of it

"it come out the garage just b4 xmas with over a grand bill witch was the headgastet had a hole in the rad so got a new rad for it" - thiird fail, this doesnt even make sense

"RUST FREE underneath, arches and bodywork are all mint" then "a scuff on the front bumper about 10pence size
drivers door has a slight dent at the bottom was there when i brought the car dnt no how it got there
and a scratch on the back wing which sum1 did at night not that bad really"
- fourth fail, hardly call that mint body work

for all these reasons i wouldnt waste 2 minutes looking at the car

Last edited:

welshowz

Member +
lol cheers guys i didnt like the ad myself and told my mate that but he wasn't having none of it lol i'll show him the replies should be a bit of persuasion for him lol

Dave.

Member +
lol cheers guys i didnt like the ad myself and told my mate that but he wasn't having none of it lol i'll show him the replies should be a bit of persuasion for him lol

Haha, quite right - at the end of the day, if someone can't be arsed writing a decent advert (or getting someone to help write a decent advert - I appreciate some folk find it hard!) then I'd not waste a second going to look at the car.

Dave

cameroon95

Member +
I appreciate some folk find it hard!)

This, sometimes people do find it difficult to sell a car. English skills can be lower than others but the car can still be a good example.

If it's not far from your house I would go but if it's a long journey don't if you have doubts.

thefalls

Member +
In short,the guy rags his car most of the time.
H then had a hole in the radiator,maybe was too much concentrating in ragging and didnt notice the hike in temp.
And eventually blew the headgasket and warping the head as well.
Stay clear,would be the advice.

PS: We do rag our cars time to time,i do.I built it to be ragged.But we dont openly say it. :)

Last edited: