anyone live or near guildford surrey!?

churcherj

Member +
im going out there tomorrow night and was looking for a dirt cheap hotel or b and b to stay! anyone know of any? prices are ridiculous! in southampton i can get into the etap hotel for 20 quid a night :( cheapest ive found is £63 up in guildford!

Hazzagray

Member +
I work there mate.

Think there is a Holiday Inn there mate! Would offer you a place in my house mate but my sister has moved back!

churcherj

Member +
I work there mate.

Think there is a Holiday Inn there mate! Would offer you a place in my house mate but my sister has moved back!

where do u work mate? ye i had a look and they wanted to rob me of £90 quid for a room only deal! no way am i paying that haha. thanks for that mate, but id be with a few of us so couldnt all crash :) come out!!

Hazzagray

Member +
Halifax mate.

What Clubs you heading out to? Would come out, but I have promised to teach my Missus to Ski after work tomorrow :(

Thats pretty Steep, There is a B&B on the Hogs back (A31) which isnt too far away at all! nice build btw. How many are there of you? You could stay a little further out and just get a taxi in?

churcherj

Member +
Halifax mate.

What Clubs you heading out to? Would come out, but I have promised to teach my Missus to Ski after work tomorrow :(

Thats pretty Steep, There is a B&B on the Hogs back (A31) which isnt too far away at all! nice build btw. How many are there of you? You could stay a little further out and just get a taxi in?

not sure at the mo mate its for some girls birthday! legion and dusk? haha no worries if your free let me know and meet me out. theres probably only gona be 2 of us actually getting a hotel or whatever the rest are staying local :( ye we cud do that, my mate lives in hook which is 30 mins away and taxis want £70 quid! i may just end up driving!

Hazzagray

Member +
My missus lives in Hook and its not very close tbh mate. Legion is alright and I went to Dusk on Monday...alright night!

If im about I will let you know mate, Throw me a text 07533340573.

If im still awake or near I will give you n ya mate a lift if ya like?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
guilfords a good night out dude. been there a couple times a while back an had a really good time. is there no premier inns down there? £30 a night at our local one lol

churcherj

Member +
My missus lives in Hook and its not very close tbh mate. Legion is alright and I went to Dusk on Monday...alright night!

If im about I will let you know mate, Throw me a text 07533340573.

If im still awake or near I will give you n ya mate a lift if ya like?

dam only just read this mate! was a good night, cant remember much haha. ended up in spoons to start then that legion, abit shitty in there bit did the job! thanks for the lift offer mate, would of been good to go out in the starbo!

guilfords a good night out dude. been there a couple times a while back an had a really good time. is there no premier inns down there? £30 a night at our local one lol

ye i thought that dan, i had a look and says "room only £29 quid" but then u go to checkout and it adds on VAT and taxes and comes to £63!? abit crafty init

addz

Member +
Just logged on, shame I didn't see this earlier.

Guildford is a good night out, so long as there aren't pricks in a group of 50 that want to get up in the Surrey police nick. Loads of totty usually, and dusk is chavvy lol - not saying I've not had good nights in there ;)

churcherj

Member +
Just logged on, shame I didn't see this earlier.

Guildford is a good night out, so long as there aren't pricks in a group of 50 that want to get up in the Surrey police nick. Loads of totty usually, and dusk is chavvy lol - not saying I've not had good nights in there ;)

its just not acceptable mate! :) ye was a good night, loads of lovely girls about! quite glad we didnt end up in dusk from what ive heard, if i go again soon ill make sure i make some of you surrey lads aware and we could go for a few beers or summin

addz

Member +
Please don't give me a posh Surrey spank lol. Of course you should, PM me next time. It's a shame music is crap now - places like Guildford were renowned to play garage, dance and the likes back in the days. Now it's all that ghetto crap music which just doesn't suit the place! Hence why I don't club much in Guildford unless it's for a birthday and what not.

churcherj

Member +
Please don't give me a posh Surrey spank lol. Of course you should, PM me next time. It's a shame music is crap now - places like Guildford were renowned to play garage, dance and the likes back in the days. Now it's all that ghetto crap music which just doesn't suit the place! Hence why I don't club much in Guildford unless it's for a birthday and what not.

the only music legion played all night was house stuff and techno, no hip hop or chart music at all!