Anyone looking for a loud exhaust?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi guys,

Since the apparent demise of the legendary Buddy Club Spec 2 muffler those looking for one of these systems have been left somewhat stuck! Having received huge interest in this system prior to and since it became unavailable we have now decided to try and rectify the situation.

Working with a top UK exhaust manufacturer we may be able to fill the void left by the BC system by developing a new exhaust of our own!

As a result we require a volunteer with a Glanza (to start with) to travel to the factory to have a system made up on their car. Preferably the car would need to have a standard downpipe or if not standard something identical like a ZEP decat etc so we can ensure the system fits all other cars. The car would also need to have all the factory exhaust hangers etc in place. An original BC system will be made available by us to the exhaust guys but will require modification to fit and this will be used to create the basis of our new system.

For their efforts the volunteer would receive the modified Buddy Club system for their car free of charge. At the moment we are not sure whether you would be able to drive away with it fitted or whether it would have to be sent on at a later date once the first batch of our system has been made.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out!

Mike - Monster Motorsport

kilo

Member +
will the glanza system fit the starlet? if so what sort of money is one of these systems?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
No details available at the minute guys as its still in the concept stage of development but should have more details for everyone in the new year.

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Thanks for all the interest guys. DavidAshton has agreed to help us out but if for some reason he cannot help I will re post here.

Cheers

Mike

Chris@CCM

Member +
nice one pal i would be sure to use a car with a stock manifold and cat tho as ever after market parts never fit 100% imo

Dan_SV

Member +
damn, wish i'd seen this when it was first posted. been after a spec 2 for ages, was gonna get a custom system made similar to it. will hang on now an see wot u guys come up with. glad someone is tryin to fill the gap left by the buddyclub!

Shorty

Member +
david you got an lsd on your V? i had shit loads of problems with aftermarket systems bashing my lsd so i ditched and went for a front exit, would be good to know if this fits with lsd in place :D

ive got a cat i can fit before comming up and i have a fujitsubo legalis r exhaust system my decat is a japspeed one at the mo so its an exact replica of the cat

iil be game for this can come at a days notice etc