Anyone SOuthend'ing tonite

danturbo4311

Member +
Il be up there with a few friends in our ep82's, aslong as the weather stays good there should be 3 of us my black ep82, friends black grey advance & a blue ep82. We should meet up somewhere

Morph

Member +
Ill be up there in my white glanza with white speedlines and tm dev stickers aove the glanza logos give us a flash if you see us.

danturbo4311

Member +
Ill pop down if i can figure out why oil is pissing out my rocker lol.

sometimes the nuts which hold the rocker cover loosen & the gasket lifts slightly thats what i found over a period of time. thought i had a massive problem yesterday when i come on boost i had massive clouds of white smoke from exhaust turned out with all that rain we had my turbo was sucking the water through the filter (which is near the drivers side wheel arch) & the water was going in my engine, it would actually stop my turbo from spooling :eek: so if it rains tonight look out for a massive cloud of white smoke then that'll be me:haha:

Morph

Member +
Replied mate ill give you a ding in a bit gota see if any1 from down ere wants to come along.

Morph

Member +
Was a good night i thought and good to meet a few new faces funniest moment had to be abbott owning the scooby on the way to lakeside.lol.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
was good meeting u guys, altho i had to pop in to laindon en route to lakeside, hence y i lost u guys.
should arrange another one on first sat of may?

Morph

Member +
Yeah that sounds good to me mate but remember theres the brighton meet the week after so ill have to see how it goes as ive got my remap to pay for next week. Was good to meet you to mate prob see you up there again mate.