Anyone used the TM developments service kit?

tomgt106

Member +
As above car needs a service but seems quite expensive for just semi synthetic oil?

is it worth just buying the plugs? as i can get trade discount at halfrauds :D

ktl

Member +
thats what i do mate, i use halfords oil filter with 10w40 oil super s all from halfords (tradecard). spark plugs from tm development or tuning development which i think are cheaper then burwash.

We kept it as semi as that is what most people use and the Fuchs/Silkolene is one of the best. I would only use fully on a forged build or track car that is running hotter oil temps

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
i run fuchs titan race oil fully synthetic 10-40, and its never let me down on track.
and halfords filter, jesus there nt as good as the blue print ones , which are cheaper.lol

servicing is important mate and if u use cheap products then the car will suffer.

ktl

Member +
cars been fine boyos coming upto a year now and its had a hard life. i just change oil n filter every 3k. like today i just done a service :)

Paul_JJ

Member +
I was highly recommended shell oil! Full or Semi.... full for the winter, semi for the summer! Fully synthetic would not be very friendly with your engine/turbo seals by the way.

If you buy cheap oil/filter change it very often and I don't see any problems with that (as long as it's not in the cold winter).

Have TOTAL in my at the moment, will try Shell for the winter!

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_743651_langId_-1_categoryId_165581

Not a bad oil I'd say!