Anyone viewed / know this glanza?

bazza1000

Member +
Have seen a Glanza I quite like for sale on pistonheads, just wondered if anyone knows it or has already viewed it (has its been up for sale of over a month now), has its about a four hour journey each way for me to go and see it so want to be fairly confident its half decent:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/550677.htm

I've spoken to the owner and it does sound pretty good, only thing that puts me off slightly is that he's the first uk owner and has only owned it for about a month which seems a tad strange.

Also - how much is it to have the car undersealed and have a UK cat1 alarm system fitted, because it still needs those doing?

lleey2k4

Member +
Toad do some decent Cat 1 alarms on Ebay not turbo timer compatible but i heard good things about the Ai606.

As for undersealing mine had been in the country a year and underneath was spotless so no need to remove any rust and i just went ahead and Undersealed it myself with a can of spray. Simple :)

bazza1000

Member +
A couple of my mates have import evo 6's and one of them is a right rust bucket because wasn't undersealed properly when brought, hence why I am very concious its done straight away!

monka

Member +
not always a case that they rust when they come here,

there are the places they come from that come to a factor of it as well