Anyone who can lend me a cat and ct9 setup for mor.

tobiah

Member +
I'm in Manchester, had a cat fitted in my exhaust but still failed on emissions...

I would like to borrow a ct9 . Standard mani and standard cat so I can pass the mot....

Would be very greatful and can pay to borrow it... Thanklkks

Murray

Member +
If a cat is already in place then changing to the ct9 setup will make very little difference.
Whats the spec of your car?does it have standard injectors and FPR.

350ep70gr

Member +
Has 460 injectors... Td04 at 1.4 bar... Updated tuning developments fuel pump on emanage blue

Worth to try reduce the boost to normal and afterward reduce the fuel pressure to a bit les than what you run at the moment..

Chris

Gtstu

Member +
i had this problem last year just on a ct9 with emanage blue i read just turn the airflow screws on the side all the way to 0 all of them then put them back after the test, dont drive the car without adjusting them back but could be your map

tobiah

Member +
Gonna see what happens tomorrow. Guy who put cat on gonna have word with exhaust centre...

The emission was 1.6% and should be less than 0.3 so not even close...

Rory

Lifer
If you have an adjustable FPR, with gauge. Turn the pressure down a bit then after the MOT put it back to where it was.

Gonna see what happens tomorrow. Guy who put cat on gonna have word with exhaust centre...

The emission was 1.6% and should be less than 0.3 so not even close...

it will fail its tuned to death
my car has passed its emissions every year so far. thanks to blitz technology
it is just an idle test tho :rockon:
good luck bud

http://www.pd-5england.co.uk/

this stuff reduces your emissions way down.

Its made here in NI, local bus company here did a load of trials and it got theit emissions way down.

I used to put it in my old car when i got it free, got me about 40 extra miles a tank

Nippon

Member +
Is the garage doing a full test on your car?
They should only be doing a fast idle test as they will not have the information to compare the results of a full test.

tobiah

Member +
This has been discussed a lot but cars after 95 need a cat test. If u follow the vosa sheet for mot's then it says to test to basic idle test which it didn't pass