Anyone with a Glanza in Leeds or near?

kyle_d

Member +
Is there anyone in or near Leeds that owns a Glanza?

I am new to the site, but iv been looking at getting a Glanza/GT for quite a while now. It wont be until i turn 21 but at least with me looking into it early i can find out alot about them and how to look after them and stuff.

I am asking because i would like to meet up and talk about your car, and maybe (cheeky) go for a spin?

I met up with Rumel last night and his car was the first Starlet iv seen in person and i liked it so much. It was SO FUN being a passenger i can only imagine how fun it is to drive one. But i am looking more towards a Glanza than a GT so i'd really love to see a Glanza in person to see the difference. You cant really go by a picture.

If someone could that would be awesome! i'll travel to you, just let me know where you are.

Thanks a lot, Kyle.

stuart

Member +
I refuse to be a passenger in a Glanza. :p

Think mad_mo on here got another Glanza, sound lad, drop him a pm, from Leeds too.

stuart

Member +
Glanza drivers hate GT drivers, GT drivers hate Glanza drivers. We all love each other really, but Glanza's look more like micra's.

Go up the top to member list, click on his name then drop him a PM. :)

kyle_d

Member +
Haha, to be honest iv noticed that actually. Everyone iv spoke to that has a GT said they dont like Glanzas. I agree they do look a bit like micras from behind, its the lights i think.

I am coming to the meet on the 8th March i think if that's the castleford one, thats aslong as Rumel definately goes and is definately going on his own :).

Okay cheers i'll do that now.

keya

Member +
I live round corner from sr turbo so if u 2 meet up ill bob along 2 if u want, hes got the glanza n ive got a gt, were both goin to cas meet also so we'll c u there if not :p

Last edited:

kyle_d

Member +
Cheers lads!!!

I'm working at half 8 and already out. I'm free after 2.30pm tomorrow so I can meet up with someone tomorrow! If your free tomorrow PM me and let me know a time good for u. I'm on iPhone so sorry for text talk.

Chapel a is very close I was there earlier getting a butty from wrap n roll lol.