Apexi afc neo

stew

Member +
For sale:Apexi SAFC NEO (comes with wired-in field harness)

Item Condition:Good, barely used

Price and price conditions:£270 posted

Extra Info: Piggy-back ecu which can be used to map your engine in 500rpm increments. Can be done DIY with a wideband and a basic knowledge of fuel mapping. similar to the e manage bar a couple of features. The NEO can be set up to give live engine management information as well as a digital gauge feature of which the colour can be changed to suit u. Never got a mount for it but i believe you can get them off ebay to sit on your dash very neatly.

The attached field harness means you don't have to do ANY wiring whatsoever. plug it straight into your ecu. The harness is a useful piece of kit because it will allow you to splice in FCDs, EIDS, SLDs, rev-Limiters, S-AFCs and the like while being to preserve your original Engine harness. Also means if you are selling your car on you can take all your electrical goodies out in 1 with the harness.

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_32_6&products_id=160

Pictures:
2s64z2h.jpg

in action
image.php-763.jpg

Contact Details: Private message me, or we can speak through email or by phone...

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Postage inclusive

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sorry for spammin just a quick question about this dude

what would be a better purchase for myself running a hybrid ct9., looking at 1.3 bar, as ive been told need i need a ecu (emb,emu,unichip) how does this compare an would it do the job safely?

cheers mate

stew

Member +
this would do the job safely, i won't comment on the rest of them as i don't have experience with them

ASHep82

Member +
Hi mate I was wondering will I need to use a fcd and a fpr to up the boost if I have this fitted to my car?

churcherj

Member +
Hi mate I was wondering will I need to use a fcd and a fpr to up the boost if I have this fitted to my car?

yes u will, this device enables a tuner to fine tune the fueling, normally they will increase fuel pressure with the fpr, and trim it back with this device. some say u wont really need a fpr as the apexi neo is a fuel management device, however nearly all tuners ive spoken too prefer to use a fpr alongside this device.

good device for someone and glwts :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
is it ready too go straight onto an ep82? or will it require further wiring?

cheers

Anakin

Member +
Hi mate! Can you tell me how much is the shipping cost to Greece..?

Also the above link is not working..