apexi avcr or what?

glanzaV195

Member +
looking to buy a boost controller is an avcr a good option?, it seems to be the only one that you can use to set different boost in each gear as far as i have seen , or does anyone know of anything better, will be greatfull for any opinions ,thanks.

bullet

Member +
i got an avcr and wouldnt change for anything else, really happy with it, does everything that is needed

jarbo

Member +
apex-i avcr ftw!! avcr is cheaper and better imo.
i had a blitz sbci-d ... very good boost controller, but no comparison to the avcr. if i could change the hands of time i would've bought the avcr for less money and get better boost 'tuning'

does the avcr adjust boost according to gear on the starlets? i didnt think it would, just dont go for a Profec B spec2 as mine has already packed up and it only about 6-9 months old

glanzaV195

Member +
does the avcr adjust boost according to gear on the starlets? i didnt think it would, just dont go for a Profec B spec2 as mine has already packed up and it only about 6-9 months old

does anyone know the answer to this?? i would of thought it would be able to as it does on every other car, is the eo1 really worth the extra £70 over the avcr?