APEXI N1 vs. BLITZ NUR SPEC

well lads, just wondering if anyone can tell me what the apexi n1 is like. i have a blitz nur spec fitted but was thinking of a change. i also have a decat to be fitted and if i could get some opinions on both exhausts with and with out the decat i would appreciate it very much..

ChrisGT

Member +
I had an Apexi N1 centre section mated to a Blitz Nur Spec back bos and it was fuckin' loud! Sounded the "mutts nuts".

I had an Apexi N1 centre section mated to a Blitz Nur Spec back bos and it was fuckin' loud! Sounded the "mutts nuts".

was it a deep sound like a bigger car or a sharper rasp.. well i have a cat back nur spec and got a cheap n1, so tought i might try a change, but would the decat over do it? i am happy with the mellow deep rumble i have with my nur spec, but am caught between decattin with the bliltz or just replacing with the n1, maybe decat? were you using a decat with it?

ChrisGT

Member +
Deep as. Very bassy. I had a de-cat, and the Blitz Nur Spec BB had the baffles removed. Sounded sweet, very deep and loud! lol

yeah sounds good, bassy is a good term to use, might try youtube or something, well the law are dickheads when it comes to your exhaust being too loud around my area, they often pull fellas and use a decibel counter to check the exhaust . so thats what is putting me off decatting.. are the power gains very noticable with it?

rb69

Member +
Got the Apexi N1 system on my Glanza and it sounds quality. It's not loud on idle but when you floor it it makes some noise. Don't think it's as loud as the Blitz but mine still has the cat on.