Apexi Power FC Ep91 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoods

Member +
For sale:apexi power fc to suit ep91

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions: 600pounds

Extra Info:ecu is used,came in on a track car from japan that i wanted the ecu from for obvious reasons:) this ecu was no. 20 ap enginnering ever developed using the sw20(mr2) ecu and adjusting it to suit.i have had it at 4 places in ireland and only one person has the software to map it(couture auto)(Ireland is shit) pity i fell out with him over my engine and now i cant go back to him so have to sell up:(

Pictures:
DSC02702.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details:pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage 5pounds

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Get your arse in the car, drive down to Devon, and see Martyn @ Engine Tuner. Whilst you're over, explore Devon or pop down to Cornwall and make a couple of days out of it.

Yes, not a quick journey, but kill two birds with one stone and get your car tuned and have a holiday...

bigdoods

Member +
i wish it was that easy.im in extreme west of ireland and hes the extreme bottom of england.its way too far im afraid

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
i wish it was that easy.im in extreme west of ireland and hes the extreme bottom of england.its way too far im afraid

I had a lad drive from Belfast to me for buy a car, and then he drove back the same day! Nothing's too far if you really want it... ;)

Anakin

Member +
No mate, this is straight fit for EP91 with 3 plug ecu harness..! You have 2 plug ecu harness, so you have to make a custom one or you have to find the current APEXi one... Except you have the automatic transmission EP82 which have 3 plug ecu harness..?

azerty

Supermoderator
if I wouldn't have an emanage I would have bought this !
howcome nobody wants it ? I've been looking for one for a year back in the day...

perreau

Member +
Can i trust to buy an EMU ORIGINAL in Mauritius? I somehow feel they are fake ones.

How much are they going for there? I need all that goes with it to have it fully tuned, e.g. wiring harness for ep82 and needed sensors.

if I wouldn't have an emanage I would have bought this !
howcome nobody wants it ? I've been looking for one for a year back in the day...

azerty

Supermoderator
they are original. at least the one I've seen at "pro tuning" wich I beleive was the first one sold in local shop which is the same one (GC8F STI) I got from someone who bought it in singapore. but you will not get new one for a starlet turbo as they have been discontinuited.
your best bet is to find one online or to buy an emanage.

PS, Power FC is a plug & plays stand alone ECU, no extra sensors needed :)
they do have an external boost solenoid option if you want to control boost from the commander on EPs, but you can use any boost controller of your choice, it will work fine

perreau

Member +
I wanted to know if the emanage ultimate sold in Mauritius are originals. R they? Power fc is my dream ecu, but as you say, emanage is more available and affordable.

they are original. at least the one I've seen at "pro tuning" wich I beleive was the first one sold in local shop which is the same one (GC8F STI) I got from someone who bought it in singapore. but you will not get new one for a starlet turbo as they have been discontinuited.
your best bet is to find one online or to buy an emanage.

PS, Power FC is a plug & plays stand alone ECU, no extra sensors needed :)
they do have an external boost solenoid option if you want to control boost from the commander on EPs, but you can use any boost controller of your choice, it will work fine

azerty

Supermoderator
I would beleive they are. at last the one I saw in shops looked identical to mine (which comes from USA)

lets leave this topic for bigdoods sale.

free bump ;)

bigdoods

Member +
power fc is cheaper than nearly any emanage ultimate and harness without starting into buying sensors/accessories you need for them.ecu is better than emu also

Status
Not open for further replies.