APEXI Power FC Users

Damage

Member +
For the guys tuning there own Power FC wanted to ask the following. To use the Datalogit box do I need the Commander by force ? I'm looking to set it up with the Datalogit and dont see any point having the commander but wanted to check if I still need this by force.

Regards,

Daniel

Gee

Member +
You dont need the commander, althou you can map with it.

Its a good tool for monitoring thou.

Water temp-knock-air temp-injector cycle - etc etc

dac69er

Super Moderator
do you have the datalogit software Gee? is it worth getting as im thinking about getting it

dac69er

Super Moderator
i realise that mate, just looked like a handy tool to have. plus if whoever maps your car doesnt have it then it will shorten the time it takes for them to map it so will save you money!

its alos easier to monitor with it and you can save loads of maps so you could get two mas setup, one for out and out performance and another for economy and extra safety and running on 95 ron fuel or something!

Gee

Member +
i realise that mate, just looked like a handy tool to have. plus if whoever maps your car doesnt have it then it will shorten the time it takes for them to map it so will save you money!

its alos easier to monitor with it and you can save loads of maps so you could get two mas setup, one for out and out performance and another for economy and extra safety and running on 95 ron fuel or something!

Yeah, I see what your saying. My tuner does have it thou. APF is very popular. No interested in other maps really. Just dont put my footdown, thats my second map :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
get it direct from them mate. they will post anywhere in the world, email them to make sure though.