Apexi Power FC

ben_j

Member +
For sale: Apexi Power FC and harness for ep82

Item Condition: used in perfect working order!

Price and price conditions: £600 or any good offer

Extra Info: comes with harness for ep82, no commander, commander isn't needed to run this ecu.

Pictures:
powerfc.jpg

Contact Details: on here or pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price, insured next day delivery.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Agreed with that, so people know theres currently a Apexi Power FC on the Japanese auctions that i have been looking at and its £675 + Shipping and the reserve is not met.

So yeah this is cheap for one of these rare ECU's these days

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Fro

Member +
So would this just need switched witht the standard ecu then set up for whatever mods you have?

Gee

Member +
If any ones needs any documentation in relation to the Apexi Power FC then let me know. Should have a few useful booklets and resources on my computer.

Fishy89GT

Banned
i know :D especially when you pm'd someone earlier in the year who had one for sale at same price ;) :p

anyhow it says offers too :)

did i lol?!?! cant remeber that? lol :p hahaha

done lots of reaserach since though.

best of luck with the sale again!

dan_ep82

Member +
thread cleaned.

please reframe from posting your personal opinions on someones selling price.

if you knew about these ecu's and there ever growing rearity you would know what they go for.

As said above £600 for an ecu that sells for more on jap auctions.... whats there to moan about?

Fishy89GT

Banned
Thanks for that Dave!

Fishy -- yes you did, i searched all power fc's for sale and one in march was up for 600 and you enquired about it ner ner ner :p

hahaha ooops.... FAIL lol :p.. i remember now.. i think i offered him 400 but thats only because im a tight bastard lol :D

best of luck with it!!