Apexi v-afc 2

A L 3 X

Member +
I've read a couple of times that the apexi v-afc2 can be used on the 4efte to adjust fuelling?

Now I have a jam ecu which runs a bit rich, and was wondering if I could use the v-afc along with my wideband to trim the fuelling back a little?

Rev

Member +
I thought vafc2 is for cam timing not sure if this works on 4efte were you meaning safc2 for fueling?

Last edited:

A L 3 X

Member +
Nah mate that's what I thought, vafc is vtec controller, but I was told by someone they can be used, did a search of this site and it has been mentioned before but no in depth info :/

A L 3 X

Member +
Ah right, it's only slightly too rich in the low revs at wot then it evens out so I won't bother as I might fuck something up lol
Is a walbro fuel pump ok as I have one of them installed, heard they didn't affect it though?

Out of interest, does a vafc work with standard?

SalmanGT

Fresh Recruit
Use it.

SAFC or VAFC they both work with 4E and 5E series, you can easily control fueling on any desired RPM you want. very easy to use and install..

VAFC, have one extra wire to trigger Vtec, which can be used to trigger any option at any RPM you want, like shift light, water injection etc etc. VAFC only work with MAP based ecu.

SAFC, work on both MAF and MAP.